What you can do
Dear Fellow American:
It is vitally important that you send this letter out to all your networks. This is how we create an avalanche of public action, protest and 'voice.' We're creating critical mass in the US public and once we do that, Congress and this president will not be able to continue in their destruction of our country. It's gaining by the day and your voice will be a part of this "critical mass" of protest.
You may not be able to do all these points. However, do what you CAN do from all the following points. Work with your strengths! Many only take five minutes per week.
For more weekly expose' reports by Frosty Wooldridge, go to my Facebook page: Frosty Wooldridge
Each of us follows in the footsteps of Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln, Madison, Franklin, Washington, Susan B. Anthony, Ike, Dr. Martin Luther King, Eleanor Roosevelt or any American who cared about the future of our country. The time to take action is now. I urge you to declare yourself an American citizen who inherited the same responsibilities that Jefferson or any foot soldier from Valley Forge all the way to the jungles of Vietnam and Iraq.
Most people don't realize it, however, it's growing into a huge crisis for our country. We've got over 20 million illegal aliens in this country in addition to the 1.1 million who come in legally. We're headed for an added 300 million Americans in 70 years which will leave us struggling with an unsustainable society. Our kids are going to inherit a mess.
At the same time, we must be compassionate; yet, we must ensure our nation's viability so we can help the Third World out of its population crisis.
1. Nationally, check out NumbersUSA and become a member of this excellent grass roots organization that works to stop illegal immigration and reduce legal immigration to a sustainable 100,000 per year. You can join for free and you can send pre written faxes every week and NumbersUSA sends them for you. You'll have up to the minute information. Pass this web site on to all your friends and have them pass it to their friends. It takes five minutes a week.
2. Go to Info at NumbersUSA and ask for a local contact in your state. In Colorado, tell all your friends about Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform. In California, contact Californians for Population Stabilization. We're gaining thousands of ordinary citizens each week who find it unacceptable that our officials do nothing about massive illegal immigration and no one is thinking about the world our children will inherit from our irresponsible actions today.
3. Call toll free to your senators and congressmen and demand they enforce our immigration laws, put troops on the Mexican border, and stop any amnesty of illegal aliens. 1-877-762-8762.
4. Illegal aliens bring us thousands of cases of TB, hepatitis, leprosy and other deadly diseases. Our children are at risk as 1.1 million unscreened illegal alien kids attend our schools. Websites that explain diseases and further actions you can take: FAIR CIS, and The Social Contract.
5. Also, please support organizations that provide families with the resources and knowledge that promote family planning via birth control, so that couples can have smaller families and provide a better way of life for their fewer children.
6. Write the President at Whitehouse.gov or fax him at 202-456-2461 and call at 202-456-1414 and demand he deport 15 million illegal aliens and enforce our immigration laws.
7. Additionally, my new book, America on the Brink; The Next Added 100 Million Americans is available at 1-888-280-7715. It is an action handbook that will give you ideas for saving America. It's also on Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com and Authorhouse. It will create huge controversy and feature an action list for saving America. It calls for a 10 year moratorium on all immigration into this country. After that, a maximum of 100,000 per year and they must speak English before coming to America.
8. Write letters to the editor, call TV and radio stations and demand they report the realities of this illegal alien invasion.
10. Send these two videos to your network:
In a five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant video, "Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Balls", Roy Beck, director of NumbersUSA, graphically illustrates the impact of overpopulation. Take five minutes to see for yourself:
"Immigration by the numbers-off the chart" by Roy Beck. This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans the results of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability for future generations: in a few words, "Mind boggling!"
A lot of people feel despair about this crisis. Did they feel despair in 1776? Sure. Did they sit back and feel sorry for themselves? No. Remember: That was their time, this is ours!
"Will you surrender, sir?" "On the contrary," said Captain John Paul Jones. "I have not yet begun to fight!"
"Conviction without action is worthless"
You must be consistent and relentless in your quest to save our country. Also, send more ideas to make this action letter even more effective.
P.S. The United States Constitution
There are rare times and places, in the long human story, when outbursts of human genius supply human civilization with the supreme wonders of human greatness. It is the contemplation of these that raises the mass of mankind to levels not unworthy of the divine image in which we were created. Such moments of supreme achievement are to be found in the Periclean Athens, in the Florence of Medicis, and the London of Elizabeth--and Shakespeare.
However, never before--or sense--has political genius burst in such profusion on the human scene, as in the British Colonies in America, in the latter part of the eighteenth century. The period of the American Founding, from the Revolution to the Framing, Ratification, and Inauguration of the Constitution, saw political thought and action in the service of human freedom, of a wisdom and power unsurpassed even by the glory of Greece or the grandeur of Rome. Every human good we enjoy today, is directly or indirectly, a legacy of what the Founders wrought, and Lincoln preserved.
Financial Support Opportunities: For anyone who doesn't have the time but would like to support these efforts, your aid will help in the following categories:
$20.00 provides stamps for two weeks for mailings. $35.00 sends Frosty to a Lions, Rotary, Kiwanis and city council meetings with handouts.